Santiago went to the doctor today for his 4 month checkup. He is doing very well. He was 28 and 1/4 inches long and 17 lbs and 8.5 oz. His height is above the 95 percentile. Maybe he´ll take after his uncle Kyle (whose 6´5¨). He said we could start 1st foods so that should be an interesting and messy experience. Isabela woke up this morning with pink eye. Yes, again...It was super funny how she snapped right back into pink eye mode. She knew she had to wash her hands before she touched Santiago and she remembered the dreaded drops. As awful as it sounds, it was perfect timing that she woke up this morning with it so I could make one trip. I also didn´t feel well this past weekend. I had a case of food poisoning or the flu but either way it was horrible. I finally feel better today as Miguel played Mr.Mom all weekend...thanks a million honey I don´t know what I would have done (or do) without you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment