Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our little ballerina!

Isabela had her first ballet/tap class last Thursday.  She was so excited.  She could barely contain herself before class, but surprisingly she calmed down once class started.  She kept asking the lady at the front desk if it was time yet.  She had lots of fun but I think she thought she was going to be a prima donna after one class.  We´ll see how excited she is to go back this week...that´ll be the true answer of how much fun she had.  I really like the program because it´s pretty relaxed.  Some of the schools around here can get pretty strict, even to the point of a specific leotard, tights, and shoes and absolutely no talking during class.  I wanted to make her first dance experience a fun, positive one.  She has a whole lifetime to be serious!  After class we took the girls to this awesome organic restaurant that has a fun little play area next to the patio seating.  Anyway, hopefully next week I´ll remember my camera and get some videos.  



Lulu and Isabela!  They are such great friends and were so excited to be dancing together.
All putting their hands in for a job well done!

No comments: