Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday night at the driving range

We spent Sunday evening at the driving range.  Isabela and I played putt-putt.  It was the fastest round I´ve ever played.  Let´s just say she had her own set of rules.  Then we headed over to hit a few balls with daddy and some friends.  Isabela was a little shy at first to  hit in front of everyone but once she got lined up correctly she did a pretty good job.  It was a really nice night and the weather was great.  It finally cooled down to around 75.  

Santiago is sitting for the first time in grass.  He wasn´t really sure what to think.
This isn´t from today but found it while getting tonight´s pictures ready and couldn´t resist.  I was cleaning up the kitchen and heard him grunting on the other side.  Needless to say, this is how I found him.  Too cute!!!
Isabela getting the hang of things.

After about 10 swings or so, she decided rolling down the hill was much more entertaining.