So here are a few of the things Santiago is doing now:
-Moving objects from one hand to the other
-Lots of smiling and cooing
-Everything goes into his mouth
-Sitting up unsupported
-Scooting everywhere (he has been banned from all couches and beds)
-Eating solids and actually has started opening wide enough so it´s not a complete mess
Here are the stats from today
20 lbs. 2 oz.
29.5 inches
The doctor said he just shy of a typical one year old...aahhhh! He likes for his one year olds to be 22 lbs and 30 inches. Well I´m going to try to get a video posted of Santiago crawling but that may be awhile. I´m usually chasing after him, taking things away since this is so unexpected that we haven´t baby proofed anything yet.
2 comments:
I think that it is time for an update!
i know, i know...life has been kinda crazy but seems to be getting back to normal
Post a Comment