On the balcony of the penthouse party Friday night. Emily has a great shot but by the time we got there the fog and rain had taken over.
Me, Emily, and Kelly
Miguel got to go golfing on Saturday morning. He was so excited. The course is very famous and the scenery is spectacular.
Hole 4. He was so excited. It´s supposed to be the best hole 4 in the world (at least according to his golf books).
That´s our hotel at the top of the hill. Everything was so breathtaking.
Trying to stay in the sun at the picnic.
On the bridge that crosses into town.
The happy couple Saturday night at the pub.
We went ghost hunting in our hotel with some newly made friends (Johan´s cousin, brother, and sister in law). Our hotel is supposedly haunted by a headless bride in a spiral staircase. Also a bellman is known to be ¨seen¨on the property.
On that special day. Emily looks so beautiful.
The kiss that seals the deal.
At the reception...
Emily and Johan making the final toast. Lots of tears, laughter, and love throughout the night.
I wish I had a better pic but Emily and I are enjoying our Cristal. We had joked about it forever and she pulled through for us.
1 comment:
The wedding looked amazing. What a beautiful place they picked. Brandon and I were very sad that we were unable to be there. I'm glad that you had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment